Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Failboat

I was going to put up a fraps of our 10algalon today.

Only when we killed him last night I started my fraps as normal and when the fight was over I checked and it did not record.

My fraps is numpad 5. TO BAD IT ONLY FREAKIN ACTUALLY STARTS FRAPS IF NUMLOCK IS ON FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Opening comments to as much trolling about my stupidity as you like.

Edit: Finally got around to updating my feral druid guide over on tankspot. Wowhead is being slow as it normally is on Tuesdays so the talents are not 100% up-to-date as of this edit but I am working on it now.

2 comments:

  1. I was notorious for innervating our MT prior to the fix of not allowing innervates on non mana users.

    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. When tanking sarth 3d (dragon tank) I managed to prior to the fight press a combination of keys that, in this case, changed my key bound bar (1 though =) into my caster bar, while in bearform. Instead of taunting I healed myself. There was a wipe...

    I normally have that shit disabled but it was right after some patch which nicely restored the keybinds for me to default. Oh how I love Blizzard.

    ReplyDelete